Re: Packages for PowerPC

Pasha Kustov wrote:
> Hello debian community!
> After the 1st half of April I will probably have an access to several
> PowerMACs. Of course, there will be Debian installed =).
> How do you think, is it worth to make a build-station there? Are there
> still many packages to be built?

Thanks for the offer.  However, I don't think we are in need of more
powerpc build power at the moment, since voltaire keeps up fairly well.
If you are able to fix some powerpc related bugs, though, that would
rock and help a lot.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Life is too short to run proprietary software.  -- Bdale Garbee