Re: spam closes Debian bugs!

Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> wrote:

> Andreas Metzler wrote:
>> You have to balance costs and benefits when diciding upon such issues.
>> We have heard of just *one* single bug report being closed by spam so,
>> the benefit is clearly minimal *currently*.
>
> It's happened several times, and we have had this exact thread several
> times. Therefore, this thread is pointless.

How the fact that no consensus has been ever reached on the subject
could mean that the subject is pointless?

The subject would be pointless if there were no problem and no
proposal.

--
Mathieu Roy

  | General Homepage:           http://yeupou.coleumes.org/             |
  | Computing Homepage:         http://alberich.coleumes.org/           |
  | Not a native english speaker:                                       |
  |     http://stock.coleumes.org/doc.php?i=/misc-files/flawed-english  |