RE: spam closes Debian bugs!

Andreas Barth wrote:
> I've never signed my mails to the bts, and I'm sometimes sending mails
> from places where I don't have access to my gpg-key.

Oh, no.  Not this silly kind of argument.

I sometimes would like to set up call forwardings for my home phone from places where I don't have access to it.  Should my telco allow my phone line to be configured from anywhere without authentication?

So, to start over, I'll just ask:  So what?  Where's the problem with not being able to *control* bug reports from *everywhere*?