Re: spam closes Debian bugs!

On Sat, Mar 13, 2004 at 01:35:24PM +0100, Julian Mehnle wrote:
> > Come on. You're trying to fix a problem we don't really have. Please:
> > If it is not broken, than don't fix it.
> I'm just not one of these conservatives who fix real problems not
> until massive damage has already been caused.  I'm clearly seeing a big
> potential problem here, and I'm suggesting a solution *before*
> significant damage has been caused.
I agree with Julian. That's pretty obvious that prevention is much
better resolution than fixing damages.

Yep, now it's *one* event, but we can't be sure what will happened next.
I'm not a DD yet, but what are the benefits of allowing someone
untrusted to close BTS's bugs?

We are not talking about restriction for sending comments, patches and
so on. But closing bugs should be allowed for DD's and probably for
persone who opened such bug.

regards
fEnIo

--
      _     Bartosz Feński aka fEnIo | mailto:fenio@o2.pl | pgp:0x13fefc40
    _|_|_    32-050 Skawina - Głowackiego 3/15 - w. małopolskie - Polska