Re: First Call for votes: General resolution for the handling of the non-free section

> On Wed, Mar 10, 2004 at 06:22:33PM -0800, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
> > Then don't swear.  It's rude, it's unacceptible, and it needs to stop.
>
> Well, you have it within your power to do what Craig asks, which he
> indicates will stop him from swearing. Do you find those requests --
> ie, to talk about real issues, not pedantic non-events -- unacceptable?

Well, he seems to have been complaining about some future discussion,
which hasn't happened, and he didn't say anything substantive which
Sam Hartman didn't already say.

Would you have preferred me to say "Why Anthony Towns's Arguments are
Incorrect"?  If so, then I apologize, and I'll use the latter instead.

Thomas