Re: *UNAPPROVED* dpkg nmu

* Adam Heath <doogie@debian.org> [2004-02-28 17:39]:
> > I'd like to see it posted to the -dpkg list for public discussion,
> > but first Wichert has to post his summary.  I asked him in private
> > mail to do so, but it has not happened yet.  Once Wichert forwards
> > his message, Scott will post the summary from the meeting.
>
> What's with all the private talk?  You keep making my point.
>
> For those not following, this is your DPL suggesting to keep things
> private.

For those not following, please actually read what I wrote.  "I'd like
to see it posted to the -dpkg list for public discussion".  However,
since Wichert mailed it to me in private instead of posting it to
-dpkg, I'd like him to post it (But there's nothing really secret
about it; he sent it to me to discuss at the conference; I printed it
and gave copies to everyone; but I feel it's a matter of etiquette to
let Wichert post his thoughts himself).

Also, please note that I arranged a meeting to discuss the status of
dpkg.  You seem to want dpkg's status quiet.

--
Martin Michlmayr
leader@debian.org