DSA-388-1: "kdebase -- several vulnerabilities" -- fixed?

Hi all,

DSA-388-1[1] says:

> Two vulnerabilities were discovered in kdebase:
>
>  - CAN-2003-0690
>    [...]
>  - CAN-2003-0692
>    [...]
>
> [...]
> For the current stable distribution (woody) these problems have been
> fixed in version 4:2.2.2-14.7.
>
> For the unstable distribution (sid) these problems will be fixed soon.

There hasn't been a follow-up to this DSA, and nothing relevant to the
listed CANs or the DSA seems to be mentioned in the changelogs of the
kdebase package.  From the KDE upstream team's advisory, I conclude that
these problems have been fixed in 3.1.4, but it sure would have been nice
to read something about them being fixed in the Debian changelogs.

[1] http://www.debian.org/security/2003/dsa-388