Re: serious problems with Mr. Troup

Hi, Ingo Juergensmann wrote:

> It is an announcement: By the end of the month the m68k might be forced to
> get dropped by Mr. Troup. I think the drop of an arch from Debian is worth
> an announcement, isn't it?

With all due respect, Ingo: announcing _that_ was a rather small part of
your email, it's by no means assured that this will in fact happen, and
there are other people on the m68k list who might conceivably have a say
about this, whom you didn't talk to before you wrote that -- I just
checked the m68k-build mailing list.

For the record, I can sort-of understand the point of both sides.

WRT the actual problem with akire (which, as most people probably don't
know, is sitting in my basement at the moment): I'm going to ask for an
unmetered static IP after my vacation (i.e., in one week).

--
Matthias Urlichs