Re: serious problems with Mr. Troup

On Sat, Feb 21, 2004 at 03:04:39PM +0100, Ingo Juergensmann wrote:
> As already brought to your attention by the forwarded mails yesterday,
> there are some problems between Mr. Troup and myself.

Of all the things one could _announce_ to over 3,500 people who are watching
debian-devel-_announce_, you couldn't think of anything other than this
_non-announcement_. That's just appalling as far as I am concerned.

I will discuss with my fellow listmasters whether we should hold all further
mails from you to -devel-announce after such an abuse of this announcement
list, and in fact whether all further posts should be moderated in a more
standard manner, because it's apparent that we have at least two people who
don't seem to understand the list's description and God knows how many more.

P.S. your mail-followup-to header was broken, too.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.