Re: serious problems with Mr. Troup

On Sat, Feb 21, 2004 at 06:06:14PM +0100, Josip Rodin wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 21, 2004 at 03:04:39PM +0100, Ingo Juergensmann wrote:
> > As already brought to your attention by the forwarded mails yesterday,
> > there are some problems between Mr. Troup and myself.
> Of all the things one could _announce_ to over 3,500 people who are watching
> debian-devel-_announce_, you couldn't think of anything other than this
> _non-announcement_. That's just appalling as far as I am concerned.

It is an announcement: By the end of the month the m68k might be forced to
get dropped by Mr. Troup. I think the drop of an arch from Debian is worth
an announcement, isn't it?

> I will discuss with my fellow listmasters whether we should hold all further
> mails from you to -devel-announce after such an abuse of this announcement
> list, and in fact whether all further posts should be moderated in a more
> standard manner, because it's apparent that we have at least two people who
> don't seem to understand the list's description and God knows how many more.

When you don't have any other problems to care about feel free.
It will just be another sign of how "free" Debian is in reality...

--
Ciao...              //
      Ingo         \X/