no failover in debian?

hey all,

I was wondering - is there no failover in debian?

When trying to download from ftp.no.debian.org, it said that there were 'too many
users in my class' or somesuch when I did an update. That's fine, excepting
it neglected to failover to the next debian server when I did an apt-get source.

Is this supposed to be this way? Or am I missing something?

Ed

(
	ps -
	here's my sources.list:

	---
	deb-src ftp://ftp.us.debian.org/debian woody main contrib non-free
	deb-src ftp://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian woody main contrib non-free
	deb-src ftp://ftp.no.debian.org/debian woody main contrib non-free
	---
)