Hi, Anthony Towns wrote:

>> I believe Nathanael just got massively frustrated from constantly
>> hitting the wall of silence.
>
> *shrug* Most people grow out of temper tantrums when they're toddlers.

IMHO there's a rather large difference between throwing a tantrum and
using strong language out of (again IMHO: justified) frustration.

To throw back the implied insult: Most people learn to distinguish
between the two by the time they enter school. (With the unfortunate
exception of many teachers, but that's a different topic.)

>> However working around a lagged and unresponsive port is a lot
>> harder.
>
> None of the ports are significantly lagged at the moment.

... because of the additional (continuous) amount of work some people did,
which would have been unnecessary if You-Know-Who had done a comparatively
small (one-time) amount of work instead.

--
Matthias Urlichs