Re: 185 Packages that look orphaned

Goswin von Brederlow <brederlo@informatik.uni-tuebingen.de> writes:

> If you maintain one of thses packages then tell me (including the
> names of packages you maintain) during the next week. If you are using
> one of these packages and could maintain (or NMU some fixes) you
> should contact the maintainer and me to work things out. If I hear
> nothing about a package soon I will start with the oldest and do a few
> packages every day.
>

> netjuke

On 12/21 i sent an RFS for netjuke to debian-mentors without success
after i contacted the Maintainer on 11/29.

The Maintainer then replied to me on 12/27 telling me he's waiting for a
his new key to be added to the keyring. As i didn't heard anything from
him again, i mailed him again on 01/24 asking about his plans about his
package. So it seems he's not MIA completely. I hope he'll incorporate
some of the changes i made into his package and upload a new
version 'soon'.

For anyone interested, an updated package is available from:
    http://home.arcor.de/sfr/debian/

This package fixes most of the bugs filed in the bts afaict.
But as i'm not a developer there are probably still packaging issues
to be resolved.

ciao, Stefan