Re: 185 Packages that look orphaned

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:

> Maybe we could make a list of packages that should be autobuild in
> contrib/non-free and distribute that to the buildds.
This reasonable approach was discussed / suggested several times
(just search the archive) and ended always in:  It's free.  Would you
volunteer to do it?  I would love if someone would grab this hut.

> Or rather make a list of packages not to be build and allow
> contrib/non-free in general, since the buildds have that mechanism
> already.
This would also work but this is kind of politics which concerns non-free.
So if we try to go with the positive list approach above some people might
be more happy ...

Kind regards

         Andreas.