Re: 185 Packages that look orphaned

On Tue, Jan 27, 2004 at 12:58:33AM +0100, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:

[snip]

> Noone has cared enough about these packages to get them compiled,
> fixed or pushed into sarge so I am assuming the packages don't have a
> caring maintainer or fan community. Ergo they should be orphaned.

[snip]

> ghemical gnews gnome-pim gnu-smalltalk gnumach gnumach1 gnuyahoo gpcl
> gspy gtkam guile-oops gwydion-dylan

I maintain gnu-smalltalk, but noone seems interested in sponsoring an
upload for me. My regular sponsor has not been able to do an upload in
ages. Requests for a new sponsor have gone unanswered.

There is interest in the package... I've been contacted by several
people regarding the status of this package, but unfortunately none of
them were DDs.

If anyone *is* interested in doing an upload, please contact me for
information.

-- Brett