Re: Build-depends method

ma, 2004-01-26 kello 15:47, Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho kirjoitti:
> I generally don't build in a chroot, and I rarely get
> Build-Depends-related FTBFS bugs

I generally have also not built in a chroot, and I have had several
FTBFS bugs because of this. Reading upstream READMEs and stuff hasn't
helped me, because I wrote them myself... :)

It is sometimes suprising how easy it is to figure out the exact build
dependencies. Things in the free software world seem to be growing ever
more complicated and interdependent. chroot can really help here (as
Antti-Juhani said in the part I deleted).

--
http://liw.iki.fi/liw/log/