Re: Which upload-queues do still work? (was: Uploads to ftp-master not working?)

* Andreas Barth (aba@not.so.argh.org) [040125 10:09]:
> * Colin Watson (cjwatson@debian.org) [040125 04:25]:
> > chiark ceased being an upload queue well before I became a developer
> > (three years ago or so), I believe; I hope it's no longer documented
> > anywhere. I can't speak for erlangen or the other UK queue.

> I fact, both the Developers reference and dput support chiark.

I stand correction: The support in dput was removed some time ago. (I
should've updated my local version of dput more frequently. ;)

> I experienced similar problems with erlangen (which is also documented
> as upload queue). Perhaps the reference and dput needs some cleaning
> up.

So, dput is fine at least for chiark, but the Developers Reference is
still wrong, and also all other hosts that are either in the
Reference, dupload or dput should IMHO be active checked. (Well, ok,
I'll try to do this today. ;)

Cheers,
Andi
--