Uploads to ftp-master not working?

Hey all,

  Since last night I'm unable to upload anything to ftp-master via anonymous
ftp. dput reports an error uploading the .dsc file, dupload says it couldn't
create a file. I uploaded my package to the UK upload queue, but it seems it
never got accepted. Last night my first upload attempt was partially
successful, the .dsc and the .diff.gz got uploaded and then the transfer was
aborted halfway through the first .deb and since then the uploads haven't
been possible. I tried to use the other upload queues (chiark, erlangen and
the UK one mentioned above) but the first two don't have the upload queue
directory and the last one, as above - upload successful but the package
wasn't accepted in the archive.
  I'm sure I've missed an announcement or a mail on d-d covering the above
problems, so could anyone please tell me what's happening?

TIA,

marek