Re: Uploads to ftp-master not working?

On Sun, Jan 25, 2004 at 12:55:10AM +0000, Colin Watson scribbled:
> On Sun, Jan 25, 2004 at 12:21:48AM +0100, Marek Habersack wrote:
> >   Since last night I'm unable to upload anything to ftp-master via
> > anonymous ftp. dput reports an error uploading the .dsc file, dupload
> > says it couldn't create a file. I uploaded my package to the UK upload
> > queue, but it seems it never got accepted.
>
> Hm. I made three uploads to ftp-master earlier today and they all worked
> fine ...
I'm trying to upload another one now, the result is:

Uploaded via ftp: camas_1.2.16-3.dsc

and it's been sitting in that state for the past 10 minutes... Earlier on I
tried to upload caudium, the package which failed last night, so I thought
the today's failure might have been due to the last night's broken upload,
but camas is fresh and it still doesn't get through... Where did the other
two queues move to, btw?

thanks,

marek