Re: Top 5 things that aren't in Debian but should be :-)

On Sun, Jan 11, 2004 at 04:10:11PM -0800, Marc Wilson wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 11, 2004 at 12:13:34PM -0800, Nano Nano wrote:
> > This probably won't make a "Top 5", but: Fluxbox 0.9.x
>
> Why?  It's a development version and highly unstable.  Might theoretically
                                              ^^^^^^^^
> be appropriate for experimental, but certainly not for a release.

Is it fair to say "unstable" in Debian "unstable release" means
"possibly unstable" and "experimental" means "known to be unstable" ??

Anyway, lots of CVS things are in unstable.  But I get your point.
I realized after I posted I'd tried it once it it is very unstable.
I thought maybe I just hadn't configured it correctly.

Besides the better eyecandy, here's the main reason I want the unstable
version: