Re: [custom] Debian Enterprise - a Custom Debian Distribution

On Tue, 2 Dec 2003, Zenaan Harkness wrote:

> > ?  It might help you registering a site under www.debian.org (once its
> > services are up again.
>
> Cool. I'll check it out in a day or five :)
If you are interested I could send you my CDD - talk stuff in private mail
until people.d.o is up again.

> debian-enterprise, yet I think that technical goals will be more closely
> coincident than might at first be obvious :)
Definitely.  I think we could do several technical stuff which all CDDs could
profit very much.  But it has to be done in common...

Kind regards

         Andreas.