Re: Debian should not modify the kernels!

also sprach martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org> [2003.09.30.1016 +0200]:
> How do y'all suggest we continue on this, because apparently there
> are two camps with different opinions, Herbert doesn't think he
> needs to do anything, and this issue will just die without a change
> happening. I think we have to properly address and close the whole
> thing!

Apparently noone agrees with me.

I can't help but state that I am rather pissed off! I am especially
annoyed with Herbert, who refused to make even the slightest budge
in a direction showing his willingness to cooperate. I am sick and
tired of these "it's your problem" and "it's my choice" excuses.
Debian is a cooperative effort, it's not a conglomeration of
hundreds of maintainers that do their own thing with their own
packages.

If I hadn't learnt to sleep over some issues in the past, I'd resign
from the project right here.

`. `'`