Re: developers Japanese and Chinese names' original characters

On Sat, Oct 04, 2003 at 04:40:57AM +0800, Dan Jacobson wrote:
> Where is a list of Asian developers' names in their original
> characters?

I don't remember entering my name in any such list...?

> The best I can do right now is e.g. grep /usr/share/edict/enamdict to guess
> from the romanization.
[snip]

That would be unreliable at best. Chinese names from different regions are
romanized using incompatible schemes, sometimes even *inconsistent*
schemes.  Only mainland Chinese use a consistent scheme (Pinyin).

Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think I've
forgotten this before.