Re: LWN subscription for Debian developers

On Mon, Sep 01, 2003 at 10:42:51AM -0300, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:
> On Sun, 31 Aug 2003, Dan Jacobson wrote:
> > Bdale> ... I announced a group subscription to lwn.net for Debian
> > Bdale> developers, sponsored by HP...
> >
> > Debian may be seen as supporting non-disclosure conditions /
> > protected proprietary information / trade secrets / etc. whatever.
>
> You should be killfiled for life for that one if you are being serious.

Damn, and people say *I'm* harsh.  :)

I sometimes think that I, as an atheist, take the concept of redemption
more seriously than many Christians I've met.

If we don't expect Mr. Jacobson to improve, he has less incentive to do
so.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |
Debian GNU/Linux                   |      Ignorantia judicis est calamitas