Re: NEW queue

On Sat, Dec 20, 2003 at 12:30:16PM +0100, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> Ah, I see that I was a bit unclear in my question.  I was thinking
> about information about the packages, ie package names, maintainer,
> upload date and current status (accepted/rejected/on hold/whatever).
> It should be OK to expose this info, even if the source and binaries
> are unavailable, right?

Yes; in fact the approach you describe would be close to ideal, which is
probably the main reason it hasn't happened.

We all know that the way things get done in this project is by people
just up and doing them, so go right ahead and log into auric and set
this up.  I'm sure the archive administrators will thank you.

Ahem.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |       Psychology is really biology.
Debian GNU/Linux                   |       Biology is really chemistry.