Re: NEW queue

On Sat, 20 Dec 2003, Andreas Metzler wrote:

> > Is NEW processing stopped at the moment?
> [...]
>
> Yes, it is (since the compromise).
While I can completely understand this I uploaded three new packages
(the latest of them at Nov, 17) I would like to know how to proceed.
If you ask me I would regard an announcement like:

    Please reupload all new packages which are not yet included.

as completely reasonable, because the only trusted source might be
the copy of the developer.  I do not think that silence about the
state of the NEW queue is helpful.

Kind regards

          Andreas.