Re: [OT] Re: Changes in formal naming for NetBSD porting effort(s)

On Fri, Dec 19, 2003 at 07:14:56PM +1100, Russell Coker wrote:

> Below is your text which I believe most Christians will find greatly
> offensive.  The movie "The Last Temptation of Christ" was (according to
> reviews) less offensive than what you write (I am not sure as I never
> bothered watching it), and it caused a huge controversy in Australia with
> significant outrage from all churches.
>
> On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 10:04, Nunya <31210.nospam@comcast.net> wrote:
> > In fact,
> > I saw on TLC one evening a program about some Gnostic gospels that
> > weren't selected at the Council of Nicea which described using sperm as
> > a sacred sacrement of communion, and that Jesus was gay, and that Paul,
> > "the disciple whom Jesus loved...", well anyway.

TLC = The Learning Channel.  Did you read the later post explaining the
context?  That it was a fringe cult in the 1st century, before the
church was really the church?  History is pretty raw stuff.
Being nice to one another isn't confusing, that's what *really* matters.

Please reply off-list.