Re: Re: [OT] Re: Changes in formal naming for NetBSD porting effort(s)

On Thu, Dec 18, 2003 at 12:25:31PM -0500, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> >Adamant about the seperation of state and non-christian churches[0].
> >But, of course us weirdos[1] in california decided the pledge was
> >unconstitutional... of course I'm sure that was overturned[2].
> No, not overturned.  Waiting on appeal to the Supreme Court, which takes
> its Own Sweet Time to do anything.

Well, I was the one who said it first but in fairness I'll admit you're
right: there's about 5 more things like that: congress starts each day
with a prayer, god is named during the president's swearing in, &c.
The atheists win that point.