BTS and maintainer changes

How quickly is a change of maintainer supposed to propagate to the BTS?

I recently adopted autotrace, and had a package with an updated
control file uploaded; it has now been in the archive for several
days. I have checked that I am correctly listed as maintainer in
the unstable Sources file and in
http://ftp.debian.org/indices/Maintainers{,.gz}.

Nevertheless, the BTS persists in giving the QA group as the maintainer
at, say, <http://bugs.debian.org/src:autotrace>. I am worried that
this might mean that I am not notified of bug activity by email.

<http://www.debian.org/Bugs/Developer> indicates that the Maintainer
field should suffice to make the listing change, but also hints that
there is a behind-the-scenes "override file" at work. Is that override
file publically available anywhere such that I can check whether an
old override entry for the QA team is stuck there?

Or is the BTS just not yet completely up after the compromise?

--
Henning Makholm                          "We can build reactors, we can melt
                                     ice. Or engineers can be sent north for