Re: BTS and maintainer changes

On Tue, Dec 16, 2003 at 01:05:44AM +0000, Henning Makholm wrote:
> How quickly is a change of maintainer supposed to propagate to the BTS?
>
> I recently adopted autotrace, and had a package with an updated
> control file uploaded; it has now been in the archive for several
> days. I have checked that I am correctly listed as maintainer in
> the unstable Sources file and in
> http://ftp.debian.org/indices/Maintainers{,.gz}.
>
> Nevertheless, the BTS persists in giving the QA group as the maintainer
> at, say, <http://bugs.debian.org/src:autotrace>. I am worried that
> this might mean that I am not notified of bug activity by email.

The update of the Maintainers file is triggered by an ftpsync from
ftp-master, which evidently hasn't been happening. ftpmaster, do we need
to set up new ssh keys or something, or are ftpsyncs just disabled for
the meantime?

In the meantime, I've rsynced the Maintainers file by hand, so you're
now correctly listed as autotrace's maintainer.

Cheers,