Re: BTS and maintainer changes

On Tue, Dec 16, 2003 at 01:05:44AM +0000, Henning Makholm wrote:
> I recently adopted autotrace, and had a package with an updated
> control file uploaded; it has now been in the archive for several
> days.

I am in the same situation with hostname.

> Nevertheless, the BTS persists in giving the QA group as the maintainer
> at, say, <http://bugs.debian.org/src:autotrace>. I am worried that
> this might mean that I am not notified of bug activity by email.

I think that is the case. You might want to try subscribing to the
package via the PTS. Hmm... I tried that the other day though, and no
luck.

> <http://www.debian.org/Bugs/Developer> indicates that the Maintainer
> field should suffice to make the listing change, but also hints that
> there is a behind-the-scenes "override file" at work. Is that override
> file publically available anywhere such that I can check whether an
> old override entry for the QA team is stuck there?

I remember it being available on master [1]. I think it has probably not
been set up to update since the break-in.

[1] /org/bugs.debian.org/etc/Maintainers

--
gram