Re: Building a distribution from source?

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 09:05, Steve Kemp <skx@debian.org> wrote:
>   That is correct, I agree with Russell.  What _I_ want to do is improve
>  Debian.  if for a while I have to go it alone and demonstrate mycode
>  and pacakges work then so be it, but the ultimate aim is to improve
>  Debian.

This is why I am very interested in what you are doing.

Let me know when you have an apt repository that's in a usable state and I'll
recommend it on my SE Linux web pages.  I expect that anyone who is
interested in SE Linux will be interested in your work as well.