Re: Debian packages and freedesktop.org (Gnome, KDE, etc) menu entries

Scripsit Andrew Suffield <asuffield@debian.org>
> On Tue, Dec 09, 2003 at 01:57:29PM +0000, Henning Makholm wrote:

> > Are you claiming that everyone who says that .desktop has technical
> > advantages is a liar?

> No. I'm claiming that everyone who says that "only by using .desktop
> exclusively can we do these things" is a liar.

Then there are no liars on this list. Let's rejoice!

--
Henning Makholm               "Uh ... a picture of me with my hair pinned up
                        in a towel and standing in front of a grid without a