Re: debian pxe dhcp netinstall (debconf enterprise fai etc.)

On Fri, Dec 05, 2003 at 01:13:57AM -0800, Mark Ferlatte wrote:
> FAI is good, but it doesn't handle updating the systems once you have them
> installed.
with a few modifications you can do this...
i did a fork of FAI 2.3, which is used in my department for
installations and updates. much of my work is already merged into FAI.
currently I'm porting the rest of my changes to HEAD, so they can be
merged...
the problem is, as in many cases, the lack of documentation...

--
c u
henning