Re: recovery status update

Hi James,

first let me thank you for your good work so far on the recovery of the
debian machines. I just wanted to add one note:

On [05/12/03  1:51], James Troup wrote:
> Use the anonymous upload queue on ftp-master.  I believe you want to
> use something like "dupload --to anonymous-ftp-master foo.changes" for
> dupload and "dput ftp-master foo.changes" for, err, dput.  But I don't
> use either of these programs and haven't tested that.

The default configuration of dput was changed in the past to use the
anonymous upload-queues. Only if people really want to use scp/rsync
(like I do when testing new releases), it's necessary to specify the
host. Otherwise it's enough if people use "dput foo.changes", if they
haven't modified the default configuration (except for username. ;-)

Christian
--
           Debian Developer (http://www.debian.org)
1024D/B7CEC7E8 44BD 1F9E A997 3BE2 A44F  96A4 1C98 EEF3 B7CE C7E8