Re: [custom] Debian Enterprise - packages

On Thu, 2003-12-04 at 19:58, Russell Coker wrote:
> On Thu, 4 Dec 2003 16:44, "David Palmer." <davidpalmer@westnet.com.au> wrote:
> > On Thu, 2003-12-04 at 07:04, Russell Coker wrote:
> > > Please point out where the Adamantix developers expressed a willingness
> > > to help in any way.
>
> That message was intentionally to you not the list.  Now we will have another
> flame-war.

I'm sorry, but I didn't even notice. I did note that the reply was
addressed to you, but changed it without thinking, because I am always
careful to reply to the list.
I don't think of anything else because I never disguise anything I do
unless I am up against an enemy, and I did not think that this was the
scenario here.

> > I searched the Debian-devel archive for the exchanges I read myself, but
> > do you think that I could find them? No way!
> > They must be there somewhere, but time is short, so I grabbed this off
> > the Adamantix site.
> > I think that it adequately displays Peter Bussers' attitude.

I picked Peters' name off the site because it was the one I remembered
from the debian-devel thread. Frankly I notice no disparity between what
he expressed then and what he has expressed on the site.

> The web site does not seem to match Peter's actions.

I will contact him and inquire about intention in order to establish
what the situation is.
I see absolutely no justification for a flamewar.
May I enquire as to the issue(s) involved?
Regards,

David.