Re: [custom] Debian Enterprise - packages

On Thu, 2003-12-04 at 07:04, Russell Coker wrote:
> On Thu, 4 Dec 2003 08:07, "David Palmer." <davidpalmer@westnet.com.au> wrote:
> > I note also that Adamantix developers, when a present priority project
> > reaches completion, have expressed a willingness to commit in the
> > process of assisting with Pax incorporation into the Debian kernel.
>
> Please point out where the Adamantix developers expressed a willingness to
> help in any way.

Hello Russell,

I searched the Debian-devel archive for the exchanges I read myself, but
do you think that I could find them? No way!
They must be there somewhere, but time is short, so I grabbed this off
the Adamantix site.
I think that it adequately displays Peter Bussers' attitude.
But if you need more, when I have more time I wil conduct a more
thorough search, and even ask Peter for verification if that is what is
required.

Hi!

I got some replies to debian-devel Cc:-ed from people who said that they
wanted to have a kernel-patch package for PaX. After that, I got the following
message:

----- Forwarded message from Javier Fern?ndez-Sanguino Pe?a
<jfs(at)computer.org> -----