Re: OT: Smartcards and Physical Security

On Wed, Dec 03, 2003 at 11:14:29PM +0100, Wouter Verhelst wrote:

> Let me reiterate. You want to set up something with the Debian Project's
> machines so that I have to pay for the privilege of contributing?
>
> Thanks, but no thanks. Volunteers don't work that way.

No sweat, that's totally cool.  In other circumstances and for other
ends, some groups of people *might* feel compelled to sacrifice.  But
that's probably not even necessary here.  I was just being clever.  It's
not like it's an absolute requirement, anyway.

One day they will tear down the internet, sequence everybody's DNA, and
rebuild it proper.  Then we'll chill :-)