Re: OT: Smartcards and Physical Security

On Wed, Dec 03, 2003 at 09:28:30AM -0600, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
>  Sender: Tom Ballard <tb.31123.nospam@comcast.net>

Yeah, somebody else pointed that out.  It's bullshit that mutt was doing
that to me.  My /etc/email-addresses:
# This is /etc/email-addresses. It is part of the exim package
#
# This file contains email addresses to use for outgoing mail. Any local
# part not in here will be qualified by the system domain as normal.
#
# It should contain lines of the form:
#
#user: someone@isp.com
#otheruser: someoneelse@anotherisp.com
tom: Tom <tb.31123.nospam@comcast.net>

So I thought I was covered, and my .muttrc never showed it.  I fixed
it.

Like I said, I never thought I'd have to lie to Linux, but there you
are.