Re: KDE broken in sarge repository- solution is at DebianKDE wiki

On Monday 01 December 2003 16:07, Hereon wrote:
> On Mon, 1 Dec 2003 15:51:37 +0330, "Arash Bijanzadeh"
>
> <a.bijanzadeh@linuxiran.org> said:
> > On Sunday 30 November 2003 18:10, Steve Langasek wrote:
> > > Er, on what grounds are you claiming that this is broken?  The
> > > dependencies declared by these packages have specifically NOT been
> > > broken in sarge: kdelibs 3.1.4 claims to provide a set of libraries
> > > that are compatible with kdelibs 3.1.3, and it should be entirely
> > > possible to run 3.1.3 versions of programs with the 3.1.4 libraries.
> > > If you have reason to believe otherwise, you'll need to be more
> > > specific (and file a bug against the package in question).
> >
> > OK, I was wrong about it. But i can't install kde and that is because:
> > kdebase depends on ksysguard thats depends on ksysguardd which in turn is
> > depend on libsensors-1debian1
> > But I could not find the last package in the debian repository.
> > Can you help me please?
>
> The following is a very useful page for KDE.
> You should find the answer to your problem there.
> DebianKDE
> http://wiki.debian.net/index.cgi?DebianKDE

I got to download libsensors-1debian1 from another site and kdebase installed
after that.
IMHO it is not correct, after all talking about the sarge repository still I
can say that it is broken.

--
Don't go around saying the world owes you a living.  The world owes you
nothing.  It was here first.