Re: Debian Enterprise - a Custom Debian Distribution

On Mon, Dec 01, 2003 at 03:31:29PM -0500, David B Harris wrote:

   > (Why does money always need to get involved?)

I think people start burnin' cars and shit if they don't have something
to do all day.

> Okay, that sort of turned into a rant :) I do apologise, but I'd
> desperately like to help dispell the stigma that's associated with
> anything non-Red Hat.

I'm actually surprised more companies aren't trying to leverage the
power of 1000 self-organized free developers.  I wonder if there would
be a backlash if a Lindows did $1 billion revenue...