Re: ftp.au.debian.org

On Sun, Nov 30, 2003 at 10:24:46AM +0100, Josip Rodin wrote:

| All my experience with the people from Australia and Oceania tells me that a
| bunch of people would freak out because then they'd suddenly have to pay by
| a magnitude more expensive international bandwidth fees, as ftp.d.o is in
| the U.S.

Yup.  Likewise, I would be upset if ftp.wa.au.debian.org moved outside
of Western Australia - my ISP, like a lot of others in Perth, offers
free traffic to most sites within WA, but I have a limited quota of
external (Eastern states + international) traffic before my ADSL line
reverts to dial-up speeds.

Cameron.