Re: ftp.au.debian.org

On Sun, Nov 30, 2003 at 10:50:25AM +1100, Stephen M. Gava wrote:
> Should it really matter thaty the official oz mirror is not available from
> outside oz?

When we can't do even the basic monitoring from Debian sites in North
America and Europe, and like I mentioned before, no Australians seemed
to get actively involved in the mirror stuff, so we'd have to depend on
end-user reports when stuff breaks.

Right now we can haggle about which bad solution is less bad, but this is
how it is generally.

     2. That which causes joy or happiness.