Re: ftp.au.debian.org

On Sun, Nov 30, 2003 at 10:50:25AM +1100, Stephen M. Gava wrote:
> Should it really matter thaty the official oz mirror is not available from
> outside oz?

When we can't do even the basic monitoring from Debian sites in North
America and Europe, and like I mentioned before, no Australians seemed
to get actively involved in the mirror stuff, so we'd have to depend on
end-user reports when stuff breaks.

Right now we can haggle about which bad solution is less bad, but this is
how it is generally.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.