Re: more details on the recent compromise of debian.org machines

On Fri, 2003-11-28 at 08:54, Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt wrote:

> Footnotes:
> [1]  Which seems to be impossible, as we don't have physical access.

I have no idea what was done to klecker. However, it is certainly
possible to reboot to a clean media without physical access. Some
     1. The CD could of already been in the drive
     2. Someone else, who has physical access, could put the CD in the
     3. Netboot from a clean machine