Re: MIPS port backlog, autobuilder machines and some arrogance

Martin Michlmayr - Debian Project Leader, on 2003-11-19, 14:32, you wrote:
> * Ingo Juergensmann <ij@2003.bluespice.org> [2003-11-16 15:40]:
> > > Yes, a fairly powerful machine has recently been donated to Debian and
> > > we're currently working out where to host it.
> >
> > Where is it located?
>
> In the States; not really worth shipping to Germany.  However, I'll
> see whether we can find some nice systems in Germany as well.

As I already said at LinuxTag in Karlsruhe earlier this year, my
employer is willing to host machines for Debian in Germany.  So if need be,
I can offer rackspace and connectivity in Ulm or Frankfurth.

Joerg

--
Joerg "joergland" Wendland
GPG: 51CF8417 FP: 79C0 7671 AFC7 315E 657A  F318 57A3 7FBD 51CF 8417