Re: MIPS port backlog, autobuilder machines and some arrogance

* Ingo Juergensmann <ij@2003.bluespice.org> [2003-11-16 15:40]:
> > Yes, a fairly powerful machine has recently been donated to Debian and
> > we're currently working out where to host it.
>
> Where is it located?

In the States; not really worth shipping to Germany.  However, I'll
see whether we can find some nice systems in Germany as well.

And since we're on topic: people interested in SGI hardware (for
example to work on debian-installer) in the USA, please get in contact
with me.

--
Martin Michlmayr
leader@debian.org