Re: Some observations regardig the progress towards Debian 3.1

* Goswin von Brederlow (brederlo@informatik.uni-tuebingen.de) [031116 13:40]:
> Adopting is easy compared to getting a NMU or a hijack sponsort.

My first upload to the archive was a (of course sponsored) hijack. So,
it's possible (but I had however the blessings of Martin on d-qa, and
more-than-one-try to reach the former maintainer before, and the rest
of the recommended way to deal with unreachable maintainers).

Cheers,
Andi
--
   http://home.arcor.de/andreas-barth/