Re: ftpmaster accepts packages that have been rejected a few days ago

On Fri, 2003-11-14 at 09:41, Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis wrote:

> On Thu, Nov 13, 2003 at 11:09:39PM -0600, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> > 	And what about the other people that Like James? Can they too
> >  not be wrong?
> There must be something true in this too: for example he did something that
> people liked a lot (it's all but hard to figure what).
Yup, he does.  He manages to somehow survive a very difficult set of
jobs while retaining our repsect and being one of the few people most of
us would trust to do them.

Plus he's wuverly and stuff.

Have you ever, ever felt like this?