sarge release

I apologise if this is covered elsewhere, I am currently totally
swamped and can't afford too much time for Debian.

I am going to be away from my machine(s) starting 22 Nov until the
middle of December. I currently have 1 RC bug and several other bugs
against my packages. If sarge's release will happen in 2003, I will
bite the bullet and fix these bugs over the next couple of days.
However, if sarge's release is delayed till 2004, I would be a lot
saner if I didn't have to worry about Debian right now.

What's the status?

Thanks,

`. `'`