Re: Changes in t1lib.

On Tue, Nov 11, 2003 at 12:19:03AM +1100, Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> Agreed, so why rename it at all? (ie why t1lib -> libt1 if the dummy
> package is always going to be required anyway).

Not always; just for one Debian release.  A dummy package just *smooths*
upgrades if you do them right; it doesn't render them impossible.

> > What's wrong with libt1-dev?  Do you expect to have to support
> > development against multiple versions of t1lib?
>
> Apparently so.

Well, he's since followed up and said he won't have to.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    You can have my PGP passphrase when
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    you pry it from my cold, dead